Ace or Ace-Chan (as we have nicknamed him) is a Miniature Australian Shepherd, Blue Merle, with one Blue & one Brownish/Grey Eye!
He was born on January 20th 2010 in Alliston, Ontario (Just about 1.5 hours North of Toronto).
He arrived at his Forever home to his new human mommy & daddy on March 10th, 2010!
Ace now lives with his mommy (me) in New York! Follow us as we start fresh and have adventures in New York!

Be our FUR-riend!

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Our little Love!

This is Ace-Chan! We are big anime/Japan lovers and tack *Chan* onto our names as cutesy nicknames! I of course immediately added it onto Ace's name and he now responds better to Ace-Chan than Ace haha! This is our little guy at 9 weeks 1 day while I was setting up his blog!

He is already 7.5 pounds! I am not sure what Mini Aussies weight progression is supposed to be. He eats a ton, but he runs it off around our apartment. If anyone can input how much their mini aussies weighed at around 9 weeks it would be great! I feel like he has grown SO much in the 2 weeks since he has been at home with us!

4 comments:

  1. Hello, Ace-Chan! What a beauty! He reminds me a lot of Bandit's brother, Ryker, who has a blog, too (see his link on my blog). Thanks for stopping by Bandit's blog. I'm anxious to watch Ace grow and get into Aussie mischief! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMD you are soooooo cute!!!

    Our mom just wants to give you a big hug!

    We can't wait to watch you grow up!

    Chasing my tale...
    Addie, Lucie and Hailey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Ace! My brother Bandit told me about your blog site. I think we are going to be good blog friends. I weighed 8.6# at 10 weeks. 15.6 at 13 weeks. Sounds like you have a great home like me...enjoy! Wish you lived closer so we could play : )
    Licks,
    Ryker

    ReplyDelete
  4. our minnie aussie, paisley, born jan 26th, weighed 4.1# at her 12 week vet checkup. she was 2.8# when we got her and 3.5# at 9 weeks. she may end being a toy, won't know for ahwile.

    ReplyDelete