Ace or Ace-Chan (as we have nicknamed him) is a Miniature Australian Shepherd, Blue Merle, with one Blue & one Brownish/Grey Eye!
He was born on January 20th 2010 in Alliston, Ontario (Just about 1.5 hours North of Toronto).
He arrived at his Forever home to his new human mommy & daddy on March 10th, 2010!
Ace now lives with his mommy (me) in New York! Follow us as we start fresh and have adventures in New York!

Be our FUR-riend!

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Ace's Story!

We found Ace-Chan through a breeder. We had been thinking about getting a dog for a long time and decided on a mini aussie! We went and met his parents! His *real* mom is a black tri & his *real* dad is a red merle! We instantly fell in love and awaited his arrival! 
When the breeder contacted us that the litter was born on January 20th we picked Ace out and from his picture we just knew he was the one!
We visited him numerous times and they called him Ace right from the beginning! I think maybe that is why he knows his name so well! haha
This is our little Ace-Chan at 10 days!
His eyes aren't even open yet!!
 This is our little guy with his litter mates and his doggy mommy!
(Ace is the blue merle in the middle with the black spots only on his right side!)
Our little boy at 4 weeks or so!
(This is his favorite photo pose! :) )
Our little guy when we brought him home!
(He got a bath & passed right out in his new *doggie* towel!)

And in just 2 weeks from that pic above, this is Ace now...



3 comments:

  1. Nothing in the world better than a puppy....according to my mom. I myself, don't really like them much. I used to sleep like that too. When my mom first met me I was about 3 weeks old and fit in the palm of her hand. She says I fell asleep on my back as she rubbed my tiny tummy and she knew I was the one. Lucky me!
    Nice to meet you and thanks for becoming a follower of my blog. You will meet many dogs all over the world and it is great fun!
    Snuggles,
    Twix

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    Ryker is almost one year (April 7th) he is about 18" at the shoulder and 33 lbs (a tad over weight I think. He is eating Instict Dog food since he turned 6 months.
    Our pups do look a lot alike, makes me miss the little puppy days!
    ~Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,
    I just checked my blog and noticed you are my new follower & I'm so happy you found me! Ace is adorable & I think it's great that you decided to share his life with us! What a cutie he is! Love the pictures of him as a tiny little guy! Australian shepherds have the sweetest dispositions...you got a good one there! April

    ReplyDelete